Pete Is Right: They Cut Kids In Pieces, Abort Babies Strangling Them & Still Want To Teach You...


From Fox News: Hegseth sends back to Harvard his (formerly precious) diploma

 

Even now there are moments when I feel like a male, and I'm a woman, heterosexual etc. Because when I was born my father wanted a boy, I was told many times during my childhood "you had to be male" and only lately I think that they were telling me the story the wrong way, they should have told me "when you were born, your father wanted a male" instead they said it the other way round "you had to be male" not "your father wanted the male child". I tried to convince myself that these new transgender girls who say they are boys are not like me, or like at least two of my dearest friends at Unviersity, Lucy and Mirka, who pretty much had a similar experience, I kept telling myself: "it's not the same, these girls here have a problem, not like me, Lucy and Mirka" but even though there is an exaggeration of the situation I'm afraid it is the same, if not in quantity of time, the things they said ... made me the more and more inclined to think: they were pushed these girls to think they have a problem, but it's not very different than the Virago of the Latin World or the Tomboy of modern society 30/40 years ago. Look at this: NYP 

Quote: "Chloe had a similar experience. “Because my body didn’t match beauty ideals, I started to wonder if there was something wrong with me. I thought I wasn’t pretty enough to be a girl, so I’d be better off as a boy - for such a little thing they undergo surgery? ed notes -. Deep inside, I wanted to be pretty all along, but that’s something I kept suppressed.”

My exeperience was the other way round: I tended to look too feminine and I wanted to keep boys at distance so I tried to be, not less beautiful, but less feminine, and it works.

I can't believe they cut in pieces these little girls. They're all repented: it's all girls who could be like Camilla, Virgilius's Virago, the warrior woman in the Aeneid, or like girls who want the same life as boys because they think it's funnier. A friend of mine, Lucy, told me: I wanted to be a boy and I said "I am male" "Io sono maschio" in Italian, because I wanted to go to the soccer match with my male counsins and my uncle had said he would bring only the nephews and not the nieces at the Stadium with him. I can't believe they are targeting these girls, or even children at the primary school to convince them that they need blocking hormones or that they have to change their body, or that they "can" change their body which thing they can't, they can just destroy it: there's no transition from female to male or from male to female, there's just cutting a healthy body in pieces, patching it up and transition from healthy to monstruous.

From TGWP


Quote:

LGBTQ+++ activists claim those who associate gender dysmorphia with mental illness are bigots - I confirm, I was re-banned from Twitter for saying lgbt people are ill ed notes -.

But teens who have undergone gender reassignment surgeries after believing they were born in the wrong body are warning against the detrimental effects puberty blockers, mastectomies and gender transitioning have had on their health. After cutting it off, they are desperate to “detransition.”

........................

Beard, brekable bones, you become an ugly woman and inside of them they still say "I wanted to look pretty, but I kept it suppressed".

It's not about punishing people for transphobia, it's the other way round: these doctors who lame bodies with the excuse of curing transgenderism must be arrested for voluntarily laming people.

And Harvard? They like it, the leftwingers, the "liberals" to cut people in pieces and tell them "now you're a man" "now you're a woman" in Yale perhaps they have the cult of the Transgender ever since they did the movie "The Silence Of the Lambs" with Jodie Foster who was the initatrix in the Skull & Bones those few years before the movie. Someone has noticed Jodie Foster was not by family the type of girl who could be admitted in Yale, she was there by other means: she had the role of the baby prostitute in Taxi Driver, as Natalie Portman who was in the movie Leon and sexualized at 13/14 and then went to Harvard, all these actresses, not the cheap ones, precisley the ones who give themeselves so much airs of intellectualism, they precisely are the prostitutes used to initaite rich men in Harvard and Yale when they are adult boys in their late teens and early 20ies.

Well, Pete Hegseth gives back his diploma to Harvard and invites people to stop funding their Alma Mater:


For Patriotism, for decency: these people always killed babies with late-term abortion practices, now they want to kill babies after birth as "perinatal abortion" and Nancy Pelosi said "I am a catholic, I defend the right to have an abortion" even adding "Because I am a catholic" which means she believes in the Liber Arbitrium and having the right to go to hell, she's wicked. Anyway. Now cutting kids in pieces, fighting against free thinkers and philosphers "because they're whites", killing babies strangling them, pretending to let them come out of the womb of the mother "partial birth abortion", poor baby they kill him when the head is outside and the body is inside: they are criminals and must be arrested like Hannibal Lecter, Lecter... sounds like "Lecturer" that is the University Professor, and they must be arrested like Nancy Pelosi and her husband Paul, yes society must arrest Pelosi and stop this "partial birth abortion" everywhere, I'm not interested in her being "a catholic" I'm not her confessor, she kills Nancy, kills..

And still these people think they can teach us?

Teach us what? Their satanic rituals in Yale? Or how to use a daughter when you're really poor? Or do they think they, still, can keep the keys to the top jobs in the Country because they are called "Harvard" and Rupert Murdoch when he has to hire Fox News Journalists reads on the CV "Wow, graduated in Harvard! I'll hire you boy, give me your pronouns!" Rupert Murdoch is not that naive. Harvard... say it slowly, like your last breath.

HHH