I'm back - with a logo you know but a new motto - Vote Trump, Republican, Right-wing everywhere but take the responsibility for it


 

I decided and I take the responsibility for it, this is the new motto under the beautiful, masculine, christian logo of the face of the David of Michelangelo in front of a church in Florence, it is the same logo of the other website FreewordAndFriendsWorld taken down by a hacker before I set up Felix Democracy, but there the motto was "Positivist, Western, Christian & kabalarian", I don't feel like going back to that motto because inside of me I kind of know Jesus, the Christ, does not like it, we are and we were too right-wing, too aggressive, too racist, in case I felt offended by black people and I said "n****r" I wrote it, bold, I don't care, I don't give a damn, I don't give an ef, and perhaps Jesus doesn't like it, it's vulgar, it's ...low level, I don't think He judges but I imagine he does not want his own image related to such a violent, at least verbally, reaction. To use his image or his name you should be more forgiving, because that's Jesus, that's not you. We  haven't got a real image, I just missed the power of Freeword And Friends World that Felix Democracy was never able to convey. But that's not "christian" come on, it was too hard-right.

I take the responsibility for what I write, I know I miss a lot the empire, I like the Romans, I like David, the fights, the girls, the loves, I think the right motto is "I know I am doing what I like and I take the responsibility for it", I tried to be kinder the way the priests had told me but I felt like I was dying away, like I was choking and instead it was the Kabalarians and Numerologists to give me the right answer: I have a couple of big 1s yes number Ones in my construct, I was born of the First of June and the number of my birth names Paola Menella are 8-1-7 this 1 at birth and 1 in the middle of the name make me very aggressive, bossy, since I cannot change date of birth, and if I could I wouldn't, because I like it, I should eliminate the 1 in the names but I don't want to, because I feel like dying, I like myself end of. What right do I have to use Jesus name only because it works, it brings people to you? I don't use it, I just use the photograph of a spot of Florence. Can I?

STRATEGY OF FIGHT

Waiting for Trump to come back with the new sharing platform, and waiting for Easter next week, taking all the responsibility for our own decisions, perhaps who knows? God likes Biden and the EU, He might, but honestly I don't, we fight for

ABOLISHING THE POSTAL VOTE AND THE COMPUTER-LIKE VOTING MACHINES

SUPPORT TRUMP, DESANTIS AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN THE USA

ALL CENTRE-RIGHTWING PARTIES IN EUROPE AND ALL ACROSS THE....WEST.

AND WE TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS