DEAR ERIK, This Is For You To Become President Of The USA

Erik Prince 



 

Source F&FW On AlterVista

Finally, I’ve made up my mind. This (new) website is my decision:

Screenshot of today's HomePage, I've posted three articles, there are still visible the example articles set up by Altervista to show you how it looks, I didn't cancel them because I can't stand all that empty space and at least I've got beautiful photographs on show

 

I had written a couple of articles on my F&FW on blogspot about deciding/organising a Top Administration to save America and the World, honestly also the World, the actual “Leaders” of the West are dreadful, corrupted and rather pitiless.

I gave some tips naming big names, Erik Prince, James Gorman, Doug MacGregor, Michael Flynn adding also Tulsi Gabbard: it’s all first class degree people but, dear, it’s for the US Administration and I got a bit shamed by the fact that my blog on blogspot didn’t look smart enough, important enough and I said: “I’ll change it, I’ll improve it” source here I tried till yesterday to go independent with WordPress.Org and eventually I was thinking about buying a server but the test website wasn’t good enough and I didn’t want to risk to buy a server and see the website collapse after two days without being able to fix it. So I decided to come here, it’s a new space managed by AlterVista owned by Mondadori owned by the Berlusconi Family who are Centre-Rightwing and own also Forza Italia the most similar thing to the Republican Party in Italy. I think this website looks good, all the widgets and plugins are for free and activated or easy to activate, this I like it, from today the new posts are here.

Bye and Happy Summer