Condoms, Clearblue & Keep A Straight Face

the temptress impersonated by a young Jessica Simpson, the fertility tracker Clear Blue, Alexander Emerick Jones and a box of condoms

 

Alexander Emerick Jones, "our" Alex Jones, top anti-abortionist and pro-Lifer confessed that he thinks, he knows women he got pregnant had abortions and he said "I was wild when I was young" ... I had a moment I was kind of deluded by Alex, I expected this from Boris Johnson not by Alex Jones, but he was courageous in saying it, perhaps not as courageous as a woman saying it. Here it is Alex's full confession:

The personal confession starts at min. 10:44.

Now it's not Alex, and it's not Boris Johnson with Petronella Wyatt at the Spectator - she confessed publicly to have had an affair with married Boris and then an abortion because he didn't want to divorce -, the women who defend abortion now they talk about it like they talk about a contraceptive, the sad stories about a woman being raped or even gang raped or victim of incest, all those horrible stories they told our parents in the seventies to convince them to make it legal have gone, now there are angry women who say "I want abortion on demand and without apology" or even, the sex strike "Since we cannot access abortion we won't be having sex with any men included our husbands" I wanted to do the screenshot of this banner because it was really like they have sex with several men the husband being just one among others, I really read it but for once I missed the screenshot.

It's impressive, I mean: condoms, clearblue and keep a straight face, "pretend" to be a good girl at least.

an iconic image of the early 2000s: Jessica Simpson impersonating the daughter of the Pastor meant to marry virgin as a good christian but who... couldn't resist temptation and being a temptation for boys therefore sex

Jessica, Britney (first version) still had to be decent, to pretend to be christian and to pretend to be madly in love to surrender to the sexual temptation, only with "him" the one guy who got them crazy, for whom they couldn't sleep at night, not "I don't have sex with anyone included my husband if you don't let me have abortions"

2022: the class and the pretence of purity have gone

I read on the Spectator I think, if I remember, or perhaps another English outlet but an important one, that a female journalist wanted to help the cause, the Roe V Wade protest and she went away when she saw the level of the protests, the vulgarity, the lack of respect for the opinions of others, for the Judges etc. she said "I don't want to be with these people here" many women have detached themselves from these protests, "America is not christian" "This Judge is impotent" till the sex strike "with all men included the husband". Ok, my dear, me I'm not your husband and I wouldn't want to be, by the way I'm a woman.

As for contraceptives, independently from whether you are married or not, christian or not, this is a package of condoms and this is a clear blue package (the fertility tracker). 

the two combined should reduce to almost zero the possibility of unwanted pregnancies, one of the two alone reduces it a lot

 

Abortion means killing the baby or the foetus. Marry virgin and be faithful if you can, if not  the very idea that we must be ruled by a vulgar mob of self confessed sluts is ridiculous and tragic its part. Abortion is not a right in itself, it is something society had agreed upon, it's the doctor who perfoms the aboriton, it is not something natural, there is something strange in the lousy & loud demands of obedience of these girls, society looks at them horrified, and withdrew the support for their absolute right. They should aks themselves why.

P.S.

This is not a paid publicity, I chose the images of the fertility trackers and condoms casually on Internet, the two companies did not pay or ask for this article.