Col. MacGregor: Boris Johnson a Blowhard And Opportunist, It's Tragic He Is In Power


 

I'm a bit tired dear Readers, because I'm working on the new website that I have to handle entirely by myself, so I'm training with wordpress.org and then I'll have to put it online with ethernet, I've never done it, I'm undecided about what server to buy, I saw on Internet on Amazon a guy in Milan says he has a new never used Apple XServe 2008 that should belong to the last generation of servers without a backdoor, they even say Steve Jobbs was killed because the new generations of servers for sale in detail ALL ALL have to have a backdoor no matter if it's Dell or Lenovo or Apple in fact. But, is the guy of Milan telling the truth? Perhaps yes, because he said if you are in Milan he gives the computer to you hand to hand in person so you can check, but I'm not in Milan, I'm on the other side of Italy, the hot one, 36 degree today in Calabria, I was sweating all day long and I was thinking of Greta "isn't it that this climate change thing is real?" so I am already hot-summer tired and it's just 26 of June, confused about what to buy and training on a wonderful wordpress.org that's not online so I work but you don't see it, I want to do it better, I want you to be free to comment and I do need a server that does not get hacked, look at the screenshot I took, I can post more content, more videos, more everything and all the wordpress widgets and plugins are or can be activated for free. 

If I can do it the way I'm thinking, it'll be fun:

screenshot from the training webiste

 http://localhost:8888/tutorial/

Still I have time for some considerations about the mess we are in now.

Boris Johnson according to MacGregor is a buffon and a dangerous one, I repost five minutes of his wonderful interview with Judge Napolitano, framing the tragic situation in Britain:


 

Chilling framing of Boris Johnson by Colonel MacGregor apropos of the statements about British soldiers be ready for WWIII by Sir Patrick:

Johnson An Opportunist And Fool, Tragic That He Is In The Position He Is.

This is a screenshot of the comments, people strave for the truth, they want truthful leaders and commentators: 
 
 
Johnson is losing grip inside Britain too: he lost two seats badly to the Labour party one and to the Lib Dem another, in the polls the Tories are sinking and the so called Red Wall Tory MPs menace to defect to the Labour Party (from Tory to Labour, yes, as if they had something in common) still he says he wants to stay PM beyond 2030 (???) for Ukraine:

Ukraine. Let's have a frank talk about human rights: they who accuse Putin of the "brutal invasion" are buying more oil from the Saudi Arabians brutal invasion, starving of Yemen and brutal everything they do at home, they killed Kashoggy with a saw, literally, while wearing ear caps to listen to music and not to his crying desperate voice and they Johnson, Biden, Draghi shake hands with these people and buy more oil from them because "Putin is the bad one" and are friends of Isreal that invaded the West Bank and continuously bombs Gaza that are not Isreali territories, but they forgive them, for money, for self-interest, for opportunisim, perhaps the Donbass is more Russian than Gaza Israeli or Jewish, not to mention again the war in Yemen and how the Saudis starved people, but... Johnson is there with them, like Biden with all our contempt.