Ken Paxton is partially right, but Bush is very right: we must put people in the offices, I am obsessed with the thought we won in 2020 but the Bureaucrats stopped us. Here's why.

 Independently from the fact that in Texas the Republicans won, and that Paxton himself is a Republican, and we're waiting for Trump's endorsement link: The Dallas Morning News even if I don't like the Republican infighting, I prefer when the Republicans take the place of the Democrats, there is one reason why we follow these moves to track who's who in the offices: I am convinced that the Republican Party and Trump-Pence won big in November 2020 and that the overwhelming majority of the citizens voted them, overwhelming means I think, I imagine, Trump and the Reds won with 65% of the votes, the landslide, all the packages of votes arrived later, after the 3rd and even after the 4th of November, all mysteriously and incredibly voted for Biden, yes I think they're fake. So I believe we won among the people but we lost among the bureaucrats: those special people who should obey the law literally and who have a job in a public office. 

Ken Paxton L defied by George P Bush R for Texas AG

The fact that now Bush wants a job at the DoJ of Texas is good, it means some Republicans think like me: we have to track what happens in the offices. I don't believe that Trump could really do any better as a politician, for the program - I don't agree with his Middle Eastern Policy but that's different since I agree with his American Policies - he couldn't do better as for the rallies - they were packed - in the morning of the 4th of November he had actually won, the Democrats stopped the counting and waited for new packages of postal ballots all voted Biden, the ones that in my opinion are fake, this is why we want to control what happens in the offices of the States. 

Certainly my enemy is not Ken Paxton, Ken is on our side, but I would like more people to think like Bush: run for office, if you're Republican, try to become DA, AG, employee, clerk, whatever. House Representative and Senator goes without saying.  We need you, right now. I mean, even doing the cleaning and spy for us, you know, I'm sure the Democrats already do it.