SLASH Wins Guitar Solo Greatest Of All Time For Sweet Child O' Mine - Muse Group -

Slash playing guitar for the Guns 'N Roses

 
Source DailyMail

Here's the result of the poll organized by Muse Group and answered by 1,500 people 


And here's the guitar solo, the "Riff" that Axl asked not to cut during the radio version for the song, the riff is isolated at Min. 3:36:

But I beg you, remember the Intro of the entire Album, that was Epic: Welcome To The Jungle Has an Ear-Piercing beginning like few, it makes you feel like going to jungle too... and Axl didn't take cocaine, was a good boy then, then... the jungle changed him...

I have it this album, I bought the CD. ... They taught me to say the f-word behind my mother's back...but I shouldn't, I should resist and stick to Pride and Prejudice Englishh...ah ah - I'm joking...- Or perhaps I'm not, Axl & Slash & Co. had a University degree in corrupting good girls (me.. not that much...)