Paul Keating: Johnson's Government Disreputable. Liz Truss Demented. He's Right, Here's Why

Former Australian PM Paul Keating 

 

Yes, he said that: the former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating stated the obvious, that Liz Truss is demented in her will to push the West in a war with Russia and China that she or Johnson are not even remotely capable of handling, eventually, and it is indeed lack of respect to fly to Australia to say it, to say from Australia very bad things about China leaving the Australian Government embarrassed  because it's a gross invasion of territory, and second he said: Johnson's government is disreputable. Obviously it is, we cannot trust Johnson for a flu, for a party, for a flood of information/misinformation about Covid data, and pandemic, certainly I wouldn't trust him for a war. In any case he has to go. Johnson has a bloated ego: "I didn't know it was a party, no one told me" "I didn't know it was a war" "I didn't realize it was a tank, or a bomb or a nuclear code, thought it was Carrie's jewels safe code number". No, I wouldn't trust him at all, no matter what Russia and China are doing and by the way no one trusts Biden either: cool down with these instincts of the easy warriors, Truss wants the war from the height of her high heels and wants to drag the Australian in it without asking them. Given that Truss is no Mata Hard and Boris is no Churchill: CHANGE THE PEOPLE IN DOWNING STREET then we can talk, if I think of Boris Johnson and Joe Mentia in charge of a war with Russia and China, I think I'm looking for a bunker. Make them cool down and choose serious capable people for the government, I told you Steve Baker PM or Defense Secretary, John Redwood Chancellor, you must have better people than Boris and Liz. 

I don't want to remind you what Joe Mentia did to simply withdraw the troops from Afghanistan. They want us dead, these people, and Boris Johnson looks bonkers. I don't want them for military leaders and strategists, he can think what he likes of himself Mr. Johnson, I think Keating is right instead. Get rid of these idiots and do not enter any war with Liz Truss for Defense Secretary.

Paola Distilo