UPDATED ITALY: where non-violence has become a beautiful name for cowardice.

Nothing to do, with Draghi and Mattarella there's no (peaceful) way, the Italian Prime Minister and President of the Republic go on ignoring the peaceful protests against the Health Pass and there's no DeSantis to save us, check by yourself if what they do can be legal or constitutional: without Health Pass you can take a coffee standing but you cannot sit down if there is a chair and a table inside the pub. You can enter a pizzeria, a pub, a bar but you must eat standing at the counter "for Covid". In 2022 they informed us that the Green Pass issued by the Finance Ministry will be given to fully vaccinated people - eventually also with third and fourth dose - but only if they have no problems with the tax revenue, and without Green Pass you cannot work, so if the Tax-man finds out you didn't pay enough taxes - even if it's they who are wrong - they suspend the Green Pass and you cannot work anymore, moreover they order the National TV to insult people who don't want to get vaccinated.

Here's my article in Italian about it - I give you a translation - be careful because they say Italy is a laboratory for the NWO which means they may want to do it in your Country too:

CARABINIERI TRADE UNION: THE GREEN PASS BREACHES AT LEAST 10 ARTICLES OF THE CONSTITUTION. LETTER TO MATTARELLA NOT TO SIGN IT.

GALLERY NOVEMBER 28, 2021 PAOLA DISTILO EDIT

Mattarella and Draghi are Franco and Ciccio: vulgar, their Green Pass and Super Green Pass are unconstitutional, stupid and wrong, their TG1 - the news of the State television that's very governative  - is shameful, but to be ashamed you need to have finesse, people like Draghi and Mattarella are not ashamed.

CARABINIERI TRADE UNION: THE GREEN PASS VIOLATES AT LEAST 10 ARTICLES OF THE CONSTITUTION. 17 MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT SENT A LETTER TO MATTARELLA TELLING HIM NOT TO SIGN IT.

Yesterday I copied and pasted from StrettoWeb what can be done without the Green Pass, what can be done with the basic Green Pass and what can be done with the Super Green Pass article here "No Green Pass on the road" 

I translate, copy & paste and remember: this is an Italian Law, it is a shame:

What can you do WITHOUT THE GREEN PASS:

Leaving the house to do any outdoor activity

Go to any store

Go to the shopping centers

Go to barbers, hairdressers and beauticians

Go to church or any other place of worship

Access any type of public office such as banks, post offices or municipal offices

Go to technical offices such as doctors, accountants, lawyers and freelancers

Access bars, cafeterias, fast food restaurants, pubs and any restaurant by consuming at the counter

Sit at the outdoor tables, in the gazebos and dehors, of any restaurant, bar, pizzeria, trattoria and any type of restaurant

Practicing sports, including team and contact sports, such as playing soccer, basketball, volleyball, padel, tennis, even indoors


What can be done with the basic Green Pass:

that is the one that can also be obtained with a negative swab test and is valid for 48 hours if it is rapid antigenic test and 72 hours if it is molecular test:

Go to the workplace* - incredibly you need the Green Pass to go to the workplace but you don't need it to go to church or enter a bar or a pizzeria where but you have to eat standing ... it is a shame

Use the means of transport (airplanes, trains, ships) including the local public (bus, tram, metro, ferries, hydrofoils)

Go to hotels and accommodation facilities, also taking advantage of the indoor catering services of these hotels as customers (e.g. a tourist who stays overnight in a hotel, can go to the restaurant of that hotel even if he is indoors, with only the swab negative and without vaccination)

Use the changing rooms and showers of the sports facilities

Until 6 December and after 15 January, in the white zone, with the negative test it is also possible to go to stadiums, museums, theaters, cinemas, discos, fairs, shows and major events

What can you do with the Super Green Pass: Limited to vaccinated and healed.

From 6 December to 15 January exclusively for stadiums, museums, theaters, cinemas, discos, fairs, shows and major events throughout Italy

Before 6 December and after 15 January, always and only for stadiums, museums, theaters, cinemas, discos, fairs, shows and major events but only in Regions that will eventually be in the yellow or orange zone. To date, thanks to the new system which is based exclusively on the occupation of beds, the only Region that will enter the yellow zone on Monday 29 November is Friuli Venezia Giulia and all the other Regions have a very large margin to remain in the white zone. 

......................

So: it's clearly arbitrary and unconstitutional that without the Green Pass I can go to the bar, have a coffee at the counter, maybe sitting on the counter stool - or not? - but can't sit at the table, I can go to church but instead I can't go to work. What the fuck does it have to do with Covid? It has to do with the fact that Draghi wants to force you to get vaccinated because you get the Green Pass only if you are vaccinated or swabbed and the Super Green Pass only if you are vaccinated and healed -

As for me, I'm not non-violent, non-violence gives me a stomaching feeling, it's a moldy jam, an excuse for those who can't fight, or don't want to see reality as it is. Sure not to send anyone to jail, if you don't beat them these journalists on the street who do mockery of the No-Green Pass crowd of Italians, I don't do it just not to end up in jail, and I know it, and I'm not proud of it, I would beat them to death these bitches of journalists and Draghi and his Green Pass, I would make them swallow the Pfizer vaccine.

Speaking of "standing at the counter to take a coffee", can we take it leaning at the counter stool, or would Draghi take my stool off me if I don't get the vaccine?

This is my bar.

And this is my other bar. Is it constitutional that the Prime Minister, if I don't get vaccinated, takes my stool from under my butt and I have to stand up to get coffee and brioche at the bar? Are we kidding?

The journalist-whores who do the mockery of the no vaxxers...


Second Article:*UPDATE I READ TODAY 29/11/2021 THIS IS A FAKE NEWS, BUT WHAT IS STILL NOT A FAKE NEWS IS THAT THE GREEN PASS IS ISSUED BY THE FINANCE MINISTRY AND NOT BY THE HEALTH MINISTRY. WHY?

GREEN PASS ONLY TO THOSE WHO HAVE NO CONTENTIOUS DISAGREEMENT WITH THE TAX-MAN  FROM 22 FEBRUARY 2022. AND IS BERLUSCONI THERE?

Source Maurizio Blondet Punto It

And are Berlusconi and Salvini there? Do they agree with Draghi? That the Ministry of Finance can decide who can work and who can't? Without the Green Pass you cannot go to work and if one is not up to date with taxes - according to them, and they, the tax revenue clerks, can also be wrong - he cannot go to work to earn money honestly, he will have to do it illegally or steal. And this if there is cash, without cash they cannot even earn illegally, unless they do bitcoin, or? 

I am fed up with Berlusconi and also with Salvini and Meloni and with the little whore who denounced Grillo's son for rape knowing that her advocate is a powerful politician of Salvini's League, Giulia Bongiorno.

Grillo and DiBattista have detached themselves from the 5 Stars Movement if they come back to give a hand against this very serious coup they would be doing me a pleasure. Then a thought about non-violence.

Non-violence is nonsense, it is a beautiful name for cowardice, I know, I feel the sense of guilt inside of me because I am not going to Rome to do a civil war, kill Draghi, Mattarella and their children, the wife of Draghi at the bar, then get me arrested and then declare myself a political prisoner, I don't do it, out of cowardice, and I know it, I would do it if I knew I don't risk anything, and again, I know it, so I don't ask the others to do it, but inside of me I know it's over, because the Judge who arrests me feels strong only because he is protected by ten armed carabinieri. Which thing is violence in pause, while I try to kill Draghi or his wife who also goes to the bar in Rome to argue with the bartender  about who's the next president of Italy, then her bodyguards kill me and therefore it is violence. I hate them. I'm sorry I cannot do more.