Special message For Alex Jones and All the New Right, Alt Right and Classic Conservatives and Republicans in The World.

 TRUMP ERA IS OVER BY NOW, HERE'S WHY AND THE NEW MEN


YOUTUBE VERSION

Our man is not the man of Pfizer. That's our enemy. He chose where to stay. These people of Pfizer treat us like lab rats and apropos, I have to apologise to the Jews for what I said about them changing the Jews in general for the Israeli ruling class, I am opening my eyes right now that also in Israel the people are not involved in what the small group that runs the Country does. I hope there will be peace in the world, it's like this also in Italy and also in the USA we must rise up and reinstate Democracy. Bye.




Israeli Nationals against Pfizer

Pfizer is the enemy. The Israeli government is forcing the people to the third jab of vaccine or they can't work or exit their home, we don't do anything with Trump he's a sell out, I don't want to get vaccinated end of. I hope Erik Prince and Randal Paul to get together start talking and then we set up a real information and political campaign, God save Democracy.