Recall Newsom: Governor scared of answering questions at debate at FOX 11; New Poll says 47% at least want him out, 3% undecided. He's gone.


Kennedy gives the latest news about Newsom Recall, the governor does not want to be interviewed

Gavin Newsom walks through his trash, such losers as Kamala Harris endorse him but: 

He's scared of being interviewed, he's going to skip FOX 11 big debate on the 4th of August 6PM, very democratically FOX 11 accepts to ask questions from the wider public, if you wish to ask a question to a Newsom's challenger, Doug Ose, Kevin Faulconer or John Cox, or the three of them, who are the most active and aggressive and actually serious among the pletora of challengers, you can submit your question to Fox 11 journalists and they'll select the most important, relevant or perhaps funny/strange FOX 11 Los Angeles 


So, if you want to submit a question, click on the tweet and I think till midday of the fourth the journalists will organize the debate with your questions included.

Now Newsom is behaving like he is "above questions" but in reality he gives the impression he's running away, unlike Faulconer, Ose and John Cox who look for journalists asking them questions because they have the answers, Larry Elder and Caitlyn Jenner are running away from the questions too, and I think Gavin goes and one of the three lion-candidates will win, here's a  mini video by Lisa Kennedy of Fox News about the actual situation in California: 

 

The latest poll is clear and it is done by friends of Newsom's the LATimes and it says that 47% want him out, 50% keep him and 3% are undecided, in a place like California where usually the polls are corrected in favour of the Democrats I think he goes, but I don't like Elder, I don't like people who feel above the interviews, don't answer questions, I think one of the three lions will win.

Gavin cannot keep safe not even his wine bar in San Francisco, robbed again and again, he's not up top the standard of being Governor or Mayor, look:

Kevin Faulconer at least shakes his legs and goes, does, talks:

 

I can't believe in places like San Francisco and Los Angeles shops and stores must close for robberies, and Gavin Newsom did it: he released the convicts. 76000. It's incredible, the nephew of Nancy Pelosi, he's as corrupted and liar as the old crone. I think Pelosi rigged the election in San Francisco for many years, they are unpresentable. They cannot run either a State, or a town, or a District. Everything they run is dirty.

Useless to say, I'm going to watch Fox11 Multiple interview with your questions and then I'll share the video here and I'll give you my comments on the answers. I still endorse Ose. 

As for the vaccinations, look:


for Gavin Newsom, vaccinated or unvax is the same, why should I vaccinate myself for? I don't, tell Pfizer and Moderna to look for someone else to do the Guinea Pig, their vaccines are strange and don't work by their own admission anyway.