ENGLISH PRESS REPORTS: 34-YEAR-OLD WOMAN WITH NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE VACCINE AND FAMOUSLY VACCINATED PIERS MORGAN HAS COVID.

Italian actress Claudia Gerini shared her opinion about Covid: having had health issues with blood clots said she doesn't feel like getting the vaccine

 God bless the Press that gives the real News, here it is: From The Sun


Piers Morgan has Covid and he was famously vaccinated with both injections of Pfizer Anti-Covid vaccine; I gave the news in Italy on my Italian website because as you know in Italy and France there's the war against the Green Pass, that Mario Draghi and Macron would like to impose, but many people want to choose what kind of risk to run, me included, from my Italian website Freeword and Friends Italia:

We have the right to choose what kind of risk to run, the Sun and the DailyMail report two news that can strengthen the positions of the no vax: the famous British television and press journalist Piers Morgan, although vaccinated with both doses "of the good one ”of Pfizer took Covid the same and is now recovering with medicines. And he is not the most unfortunate, Piers Morgan whom I follow quite a lot in the English and American press and who at least is famous and therefore it is impossible to hide he had this blow to get the vaccine, both the jabs and then take Covid. He is slowly coming out with the medicines for the cure which fortunately exists. Very unfortunate, however, was a young English woman named Georgia Rose Segal aged 34 who got the vaccine, always Pfizer, always both shots and now has developed a neurological condition for which she can no longer walk, see the video in the article linked in English: Source DailyMail. She Georgia posted the video on Instagram which was shared by 4.7 Million people, God bless Social Media, the vaccine lobby had asked Instagram to delete the video so as not to boost the No-Vax lobby, but Instagram has rejected the request because this horrible neurological condition is a side effect reported on the Pfizer vaccine leaflet, the second dose Georgia had it on June 29th.

Georgia Rose Segal: her legs can't hold her anymore

As Diego Fusaro said, it is not true that I have to choose whether to get Covid or whether to get the vaccine, I can also not get Covid and not get the vaccine, moreover there are people who get the vaccine and then take Covid anyway - see Piers Morgan - and people who get the vaccine and die or are paralyzed or can no longer walk and then "we can sue the State" ohh ... but let me think, then they can send Draghi and Gen. Figliuolo and The Health Secretary Roberto Speranza to jail? No, the State "is us" Draghi will take some money from the State coffers and pay the damages to those who sue the State (if the State makes the vaccine mandatory) by increasing the public debt, with their system none of the real responsible ones would pay: neither Draghi nor Pfizer, you would pay as a taxpayer citizen, but I want to send Draghi to jail with all his conspiratorial comrades.

Melania Trump and Donald Trump got Covid, and cured it in a week with a couple of Regeneron pills and are better off than both Georgia Rose Segal and probably than Piers Morgan as well. I want to know if politicians are paid to push vaccines. If they get money and pocket money from Pfizer & Co. if they sell more vaccines: they make me sick. I think it is forbidden for pharmaceutical companies to pay doctors and politicians for vaccination campaigns or?

Then there is the Rand alternative, Randal Paul my favorite American politician is a doctor and he said that he, a doctor, has decided not to get vaccinated because he is convinced at this time that he has self-immunized. I am with Rand, with Diego, with Sgarbi and with Gerini - it's Italian famous people, Diego Fusaro is a young philosopher, Vittorio Sgarbi an art expert of and Politician of Forza Italia and Claudia Gerini a famous actress who's scared of getting vaccinated for having had blood clots already duding pregnancy - and with myself. I would like to know something, can an auto-immune have proof that they have auto-immunized? Why do I have to load myself with something like the vaccine that changes the RNA if I think that


a) I don't get it;


b) I already got it without symptoms and I have already self-immunized;


c) I get me, I catch it immediately when it is in a light form, it seems to give a little pain in the chest to begin with and I have no pain in the chest or throat, nothing, however, it is July I am in Calabria and it crashes hot, but if I get it lightly I treat it with meds like Trump and his sweet Melania.


d) I get it in a heavy form, I end up in the hospital with a respirator, after which d1) I die, d2) I recover but at least I am standing and I do not have facial paralysis or my legs collapsing. I'm always better off than Georgia Rose. Boris Johnson is better off than Georgia Rose.

Let me choose what kind of risk to take. Moreover, I am convinced that I am in category 1 or 2. In my opinion I don't get it.


Rand For President 2024