UPDATED: Evolution by Korn inspired me this video but, it's un-precise.

 There's the evolution, the war on humanity as Infowars says and the Bush oil and politics challenged by the alternative energies and the Democratics shutting down the Country, I wanted to be more precise, I didn't want to publish it at all but certain pieces were good and I just couldn't correct the mistakes, this editor does what it likes.


The song is strong worded, but it's me always choosing Rock, and Rock is that kind.
Between publishing an un-precise version or not publishing it at, I chose the first option, the more I correct it, the worse. I'll try again in the editor, if I come out with a better version I'll re-upload it.
UPDATE: I'm on Rumble too, because The GateWay Pundit found out Trump is there, there's also Alex Jones, I re-uploaded a version of the video I had on the editor, it is only very slightly different, the video was that one basically. I'm not 100% sure I'm handling this Rumble properly, but as long as they are for free, these new media, it doesn't hurt.