29th of June Saints Peter & Paul. My nameday, as I promised you I tell you two or three things.

 Paul from Romans 16:

"Brothers and sisters, I want you to be very careful of those who cause arguments and hurt people’s faith by teaching things that are against what you learned. Stay away from them. 18 People like that are not serving our Lord Christ. They are only pleasing themselves. They use fancy talk and say nice things to fool those who don’t know about evil. 19 Everyone has heard that you do what you were taught, and I am very happy about that. But I want you to be wise about what is good and to know nothing about what is evil." source

Now dear Readers you know that we are not certainly the perfect christians, because we are egoist, and aggressive and also we appreciate the roughness of certain devils, but we don't want to give up being christians because we have nothing else, without Christianity we cannot go back being the powerful and self-complacent pagans of the Roman Empire and we would not endure what Julius Caesar could endure, or the roughness of the true pre-christian European culture neither Greek-Roman nor the Germanic version, about the Celt I know little, but I who had the privilege to study and to read uncut versions of original pagan books I can tell you you and I cannot endure that, so I for the first who am at time bad and I know it who love the Romans and the Greeks and also the Germans and I always defend them now, they say, "the Whites" which is the Europeans, me for the first I say we're lucky to be Christians and we better stay Christians, we are no snowflakes and we don't need cancel culture, we don't need the cut versions of the story, of the original books, we only need to hope and to understand that if Jesus died for us he died to save us not to destroy us, with our sexiness and egoism and pride without what we wouldn't be anything of what we are now, I am confident Jesus wants to save me and not to crush me, he knew the way I was.

Be strong and be happy.

Happy Nameday for Peter and Paul.

happy 29th of June 

Remember, we'll be given what we choose.

Peter from First Letter:

Now I have something to say to the elders in your group. I am also an elder. I myself have seen Christ’s sufferings. And I will share in the glory that will be shown to us. I beg you to take care of the group of people you are responsible for. They are God’s flock.[a]Watch over that flock because you want to, not because you are forced to do it. That is how God wants it. Do it because you are happy to serve, not because you want money. Don’t be like a ruler over those you are responsible for. But be good examples to them.Then when Christ the Ruling Shepherd comes, you will get a crown—one that will be glorious and never lose its beauty. source

I have two thoughts about these selected passages of the New Testament; first thought as Paul said be careful about the new priests and preachers who want to legalize and perform gay weddings in church: they cannot do it, neither the Queen of England can do it, nor a stupid fake Church of Luther in Sweden Bishop, do not trust two types of priests: the ones who make it too difficult and the ones who make it to easy, you are intelligent and rebellious, if you weren't rebellious you wouldn't be on this website, I know what I write and one day I was thinking if all my beloved warriors would be in Paradise after what they did, and I had a dream that night, there were a lot of knights on horses, medieval knights, in front of a door in heaven from which a golden shining light exited and it was a bit open not totally open and a voice said: 

"One day all this mysteries will be revealed, the door won't be closed and the knights will get in" since in the original dream I dreamt in Italian it was like this: "Un giorno saranno svelati questi misteri. Non si chiuderà la porta ed entreranno i Cavalieri". 

I am grateful to Peter and Paul.