Sasha Johnson Shooting by 4 Black Men: maybe it's because of the money these BLM Leaders make and don't share with the other Blacks

 We are perhaps gushing, and the Left, their media, included The Sun are being exposed and ridiculed, look at The Guardian:



They give more importance to George Floyd's death after one year than to the fresh blood of Sasha Johnson, shed just yesterday, and not only that, if they can they avoid saying the four shooters of Sasha are black they do it, if they were white they would say it and they would repeat it continuously and do the fuss etc.

But.. why was Sasha shot?

1) To make us understand that the BLM is not anti-racist it is anti-white, for the way they are addressing this shooting and the way they treated the Police, so we'll all be safer without cops? Black people can be shot in holy peace by other black people and no one would give a damn: the focus is clearly on the assassin not on the victim, clearly the Left has it against the Police because they are criminals who don't want the cops to have the power to arrest them.

2) For money; all these marxist stupid black women make millions with the Black Lives Matter, they ask for money "for the fight" "for the interviews" and then they keep it, clearly it is likely that other black people want their share of money whereas the Leaders intend to keep it for themselves to buy new houses and villas in posh white neighborhoods like Ms. Cullors, no I'm not sorry for Sasha, I can't. Marxist beaten by Gangsters, for a woman who wanted to defund the Police she got what she deserved.

And now I have to confess "on a dance floor" like Madonna about the fuss they do about the white guys, the straight white guys, ordinarily the straight white guys contain in their group the men I sexually prefer, if I am attracted to someone sexually it is regularly a straight white guy, only once when I was a kid I liked Michael Jackson but he had already undergone a bit of plastic surgery, for the rest I have liked men with black hair and men with blond hair and men with brown, but they were always white and lavishly straight. If they want to create this monstrosity of world without precisely straight white guys I think it cannot be where I live or where I want to live, these Patrisse and Sasha and the white girls of the Left who go after them, I don't want to stay with them not even in the least: no cops, no straight white guys... and then? Let me understand? How am I supposed to live? If we have to speak frankly for once.