Once Europe is in our rearview mirror we won't miss it. White English Men may be the next wave of immigrants to the USA.

 



We cannot forgive being castrated or being vaccinated against our will.

"What we cannot forgive". Me, I love being Italian, but there are certain things I cannot accept that are taking place in Italy: being vaccinated against my will, they are planning the masons "compulsory vaccination" source "Bioetic Committee: no judicial obstacles" to compulsory vaccination, they say; I hate it quite simply, and in certain terms I see myself lucky: I can speak English and I can live within my own means. I move to Florida and stay under the wrapping mantel of the Republican Party and Ron DeSantis, a real libertarian.

And I was thinking today, about the floods of white British men who may really flood to Florida or Texas because in Britain the situation is even worse than in Italy, actually there's no freedom of speech, now, if we speak of today, in Italy there's more freedom of speech than in Britain, but it's like the masons have the same program, the very same program and are waiting for a couple of MPs more in the Parliament to approve the hate speech laws in Italy too and then I see them "moving on" with the castration program and the shut-up program, and other nonsenses about the vaccines, there is the ADL, the Jews at the economic forum who claimed the pandemic will never end, we'll have to be vaccinated twice per year forever, like the rabbits, I hate them, either my country respects me or they can keep the Blacks vaccinated and the abortionist sluts and the gender and the trans. 

I am shocked at what I read on the Sun, the way white males are treated in Britain and if they're straight indeed. Forget about the Queen, once you see it in the rearviewmirror you won't miss it.