Coming soon: Life And Loves of George P. Bush. In the best cinemas.

Yeah, I know "Life and Loves of George P. Bush" is copied from the very notable "Life & Loves of Giacomo Casanova" but I can see he chooses to look like a movie star, Ken Paxton can't stand him and I have an uneasiness in endorsing because I like Bush but I have liked also Paxton for what he did against the election fraud, we are at the primaries and I am glad to quote Paxton from the Dallas Morning News to tell what's happening:

The Dallas Morning News : 

"Bush has invited supporters to a campaign kickoff rally on June 2 but hasn’t specified the office he’s seeking. He said Monday that he’s waiting until the Texas lawmakers conclude their legislative session before launching his campaign. Though his options include running for reelection, Bush is expected to challenge Paxton, the embattled two-term incumbent who is under federal investigation after being accused of bribery and abuse of office. (...)

“As you know I’ve been taking a very close look at the attorney general’s office,” Bush said. “Texans need to take a deeper look at who we nominate in our party.”

Last week Paxton told Dallas conservative radio talk show host Mark Davis that Bush wanted to use the attorney general’s office as a stepping stone for a run for the White House.

“He’s kind of got this mentality that he’s going to be president someday and he’s got to get started,” Paxton said of Bush. “I know for a fact that he’s told people that he was either going to run for governor, lieutenant governor or against me.”

........

Good, this Texas fight/race, so he runs against Paxton and builds the new Republican Team with Donald Trump to save the Country from Biden - that's truly destroying it - I am sorry for Paxton I have liked them both politicians but the office is one.

I feel refreshed by this news, it's like things move on, people work to rebuild a rather torn apart world and in Texas the combative style, there's no lack of it, good for them, we watch, not that outside Texas they have no combative style but in Texas they do it better, more like in the movies, for ex. I am pro Marjorie Taylor Greene but at times she might be combative in an embarrassing way, Bush, Paxton they are more elegant, notwithstanding that I would certainly vote for Taylor Greene the same and I have said myself the most violent things on this very blog, so I cannot judge, if I judge myself the way I judge the others, let's follow Jesus, let us not judge at all.

The Style and the arrogance


of the man who thinks he's got to be president some day and someone must start make way for him, and the selected someone is Ken Paxton. 
Good for us that he wants to do it on Trump's side.